Tulles World part I, Roving in Candale
Hints for Roving in Candale. This is just a collection of hints
Q: What do I do with the mailbox?
A: Use trash picker on it.
Q: Where can I get the trash picker?
A: In the alley behind Artram's house.
Q: What do I do when the shopowner disappears with the
A: Take his wine, by using the bowl on the tap
Q: How do I open the crate?
A: Drop it from the bridge on the tower.
Q: How and where do I get the bowl?
A: Give flags to the souvenir-trader
Q: How do I get to meet the mayor?
A: You have to give the invitation-letter to his clerk
Q: How do I learn the mystic tower-dweller's name?
A: Give the chalk to the playing kids outside the courtyard
Q: How do I open the little chest inside the mansion?
A: Use the pick-lock you bought from Marcus, with the money from your own house.
Q: What do I do with the rose?
A: I don't know, enjoy its smell, put it in your brest-pocket, give it to a girl
Tulle's World part II, The Ordeal
This game is under heavy re-construction. It has been available for downloading, but I have taken it down due to several bugs and other problems. There will be a remake of this game after the third episode.
Tulle's World part III, The glorious realm of Thendor
- Watch the nifty opening cutscene.
- Take your dagger and money-bag from the bag at the foot of the bed.
- Read the encyclopedia on the shelf, and look up "terrace," "laudra," "thamas," "candale," "eboria," and "talyros." Type "quit" to leave the screen.
- Exit the room to the bottom left corner and go down the stairs.
- Take the woman statuette near the plant.
- Talk to the Inn-keeper.
- Leave the Inn and head left to the crossroads.
- Go north into Terrace Town.
- Enter The Broken Tortoise-Shell (tavern).
- Take the tin cup on the counter.
- Talk to Everbow sitting at the middle table.
- Accept the mission, and then ask Everbow about Talyros and Laudra.
- Leave the tavern and walk north to the castle.
- Talk to the guard and ask to see the baron.
- Return to Terrace Town and walk south.
- Talk to the fisherman.
- Walk right, and take a piece of coal from the pile outside the blacksmith's workshop.
- Return to the Inn and take a fish from the boat at the dock.
- Return to Terrace Town and walk one screen to the left to the mill.
- Put the fish into the water before it dies.
- Walk right and talk to the fisherman.
- Enter the store on the same screen.
- Look at the nuts on the counter.
- Talk to Melindor to buy a nut, then greet her, and then reveal your mission to her.
- Ask Melindor about the princess and she'll invite you over for dinner with her aunt.
- Leave the store and walk left to the mill, and enter it.
- Take the bottle of fresh water.
- Return to the crossroads and head south.
- Plant the nut in the garden, and water the nut with the fresh water bottle.
- Wait for the flower to grow.
- Head one screen south to the Thendor/Thamas border and look at everything.
- Go left one screen back to the cave/garden screen.
- Talk to the genie guarding the flower.
- Enter Hermit Cucly's cave, and wait for him to talk to you.
- Use the black coal on the woman statuette, and give it to Cucly.
- Return to the Inn for the day to end and a cutscene leading to day 2.
- Examine and then search the couch in the lower right corner to find a key.
- Leave Melindor's house (exit to lower left corner).
- Enter the blacksmith's workshop through the unlocked door.
- Examine the swords on the right wall, and take the one suited to you.
- Go to the castle, and announce yourself to the guard for permission to enter.
- Enter the castle.
- Try the right door, but Everbow is not there.
- Try the first door to the left, and talk to the Baron.
- You can't enter the second door to the left.
- Go to the crossroads and find Everbow.
- Search Everbow's body for a key.
- Go to the dock near your inn.
- Use the shell on the ocean.
- Enter the inn and talk to the Inn-keeper.
- Go to Hermit Cucly's cave and tell him the current situation.
- Return to the castle and use the right door to go to Everbow's room.
- Read Everbow's diary on the main desk.
- Read the spell on the desk with all the chemicals on it.
- See Everbow's grave-marker at the crossroads.
- Go to Hermit Cucly's cave and ask about the grave of the sleeping one.
- Go to Melindor's house and cut off a piece of her hair with your dagger.
- Use your dagger to pry the ruby off of the blacksmith's sword.
- Go to the mill and put the ruby into the millstone.
- Use the lever on the left to lower the millstone.
- Use the lever near the top of the screen to work the millstone.
- Use the lever on the left to raise the millstone.
- Take the grinded ruby.
- Return to Everbow's room at the castle.
- Add the hair and grinded ruby to the spell mixture.
- Use the tin cup with the mixture.
- Go to the magic gate between Thendor and Thamas and talk to the Gate-Master.
- Use the gate and watch the little cut-scene.
- Take the path to the right.
- Take the anchor.
- Use the shell on the water-monster.
- Return to the first screen and go up left towards the castle.
- Use the anchor on the castle to get inside.
- Use hand on the door to the left on the upper level.
- Walk a bit down and then to the right to enter the room, and kill the guard.
- Examine the guard and find a tattoo on his arm: A2 B6 C1 D5 E3 F4.
- Open the silver door to free Hadraskar, talk to him.
- Walk up the staircase and Hadraskar will reveal the secret passage - enter it.
- The Dark Paladin Guard will attack you, but Hadraskar will save you.
- Read the note on the wooden panel to find out the code B,F.
- Pull levers number 6 and 4 according to the code.
- Enter the magical elevator.
- Pass through the torture chamber into the impressive hall.
- Enter the open door on the far left.
- Move into the room and wait for Hadraskar to enter and explain things.
- Take the soul-urn from the pedastal.
- Use your money-bag on the pedastal.
- Wait for Hadraskar to start talking, Cutzer will enter, and Hadraskar will teleport you.
- After being teleported, walk towards the outpost.
- A cutscene will leave you back at Talyros' Castle.
- Go to Everbow's room and just walk through the wall where the Berendien map is.
- Walk down the path until you get to the grave, and talk to Laudra.
- Use the magic mixture on the door, touch the grave, and watch the final cutscene!